Check out the extras
A powerful way to save with protection you deserve the BaZing Checking packs a variety of perks into a single account. Go ahead…you deserve it.
- Minimum deposit to open: $100.00
- $5.00 monthly maintenance fee
- More than 360,000 local and national deals (see below)
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free bill pay
- Free monthly e-statement
- Free Instant Issue debit card (choose from over 100 designs)
- Cell phone protection: Receive up to $200 per claim ($400 per year) if you cell phone is broken or stolen.
- Roadside assistance: Available 24 / 7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges.
- ID theft aid: Includes payment card fraud resolution, $2,500 in personal identity theft benefit and identity restoration.
- Accidental death insurance: $10,000 accidental death coverage to provide peace of mind for the unexpected.
- Health savings: Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services.
Save where you shop. BaZing brings discounts to where you live, work and travel.
- Grocery shopping
- Dinner tonight
- Oil changes
- Trip planning
- Amusement parks
- And more!
Bazing savings guarantee
If you have trouble redeeming a local or online deal, BaZing will make it right—by compensating you for the estimated amount of the discount that was not honored, up to $100.
The BaZing app will ask, “How much did you save?” after you attempt to redeem an offer. Enter the amount and watch your Lifetime Savings grow! If a deal was not honored, tap “I had a problem”.
Next, tap the Camera icon, take a picture of your receipt, and tap Submit. A BaZing representative will contact you shortly.
If you find a local merchant has gone out of business, be sure to contact BaZing, or contact your local Labette Bank branch so we can keep the app up-to-date!
Open an Account
Open an account online or visit any of our branches to open your BaZing Checking account today!
Federal Regulations require we review and record the driver’s license or picture identification for all new account applications. Please be sure to bring picture identification and one other form of identification when applying for an account.