iPay Billpay eliminates checks, stamps, paper and worries!
The ability to track and pay your bills is now easier than ever! iPay Online Billpay is now available through our NetTeller Online Banking. You can schedule one-time payments, recurring payments as well as person-to-person payments with this new feature! You are able to pay your friends back quickly and securely with iPay Online Billpay – to get started all you need is your friend’s email address!
• One-time payments or recurring payments.
• Person-to-person payments – Without a Labette Bank account, all you need is their email address.
• Payments are sent electronically when available or by check.
• Payment calendar – You can view a “snap shot” of all your monthly bill payment activities.
• Max transaction amount: $50,000
• Max pay an individual amount: $10,000
Contact your local Labette Bank branch for more information!
iPay Quick Pay uses your voice and Amazon’s Alexa
iPay Quick Pay combines Labette Bank’s BillPay with Amazon’s Alexa, simply using your voice commands allow you to quickly and securely complete your bill paying process, check on your scheduled payments, and request basic information about your payment history.
The voice-driven bill pay capabilities will be accessible after first-time users go through the one-time setup process.
1. Log-on to NetTeller, go to BillPay and create credentials for voice bill pay.
2. Use the Alexa phone app to access and enable iPay QuickPay in the Amazon Skill Store.
3. Enter the credentials and create a four-digit PIN.
4. Authorize the account link.
5. Acknowledge the related Alexa policies.
To make a voice-enabled bill payment:
1. Use Alexa by saying "Alexa, start iPay QuickPay".
2. Authenticate access using the established four-digit PIN.
3. Make a payment by speaking the payee name, the payment amount, and the payment date.