The better quality the image, the better the card design. For all images, you must:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG / JPG or PNG.
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels and no more than 10MB in size.
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- Mastercard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any Mastercard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Alcohol, drugs or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
The above guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, Labette Bank reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
Labette Bank’s custom debit card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the "Image."
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Requirements and that the image you submitted complies with the Image Requirements.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion, your card-linked account will be debited $15 when your card is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replacement, duplicated or reissued custom debit card. Each custom debit card that is printed will be subject to a $15 fee.
- To create a card using the card designer, a cardholder must use a browser that is supported.
- You warrant to Labette Bank that (i) you are the owner of the image (i.e. the image was taken by you), or you have obtained express consent from the image’s owner to use the image on your custom debit card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your custom debit card; and (iii) use of the image by Labette Bank will not infringe any other person’s rights including intellectual property rights.
- Labette Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner to) grant to Labette Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the image and the data you provide to Labette Bank for the purpose of providing you a custom debit card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to Labette Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Labette Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Labette Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the image being used on and reproduced on your custom debit card, or arising out of or as a result of Labette Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the image.
- Labette Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the custom debit card, and Labette Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Labette Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Labette Bank is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the custom debit card template.
- Your custom debit card remains the property of Labette Bank, and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Labette Bank for any reason or if the card or accounts that your custom debit card is linked to is closed.
- Rejected images, superseded images, and images from canceled custom debit cards, accepted images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that Labette Bank may choose in its sole discretion.
- Labette Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit or to refuse to issue a custom debit card. If an image is rejected, Labette Bank will notify you without any obligation to justify its decision.
- If a submitted image is rejected, you can submit a new image and request a new custom design.
- Online previews of your customized debit card are an approximation of how it will look when printed. Actual printed results may vary.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood them and agree to be bound by them.