What Labette Bank is doing to serve you:
For the protection of customers and staff, we are taking the threats from the COVID-19 outbreak seriously. We will do our best to keep you informed timely using our website and other communications as we continue to respond to these circumstances.
Following government guidelines to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19, our lobbies will be open by appointment only.
Otherwise, our drive-thru services will remain open during our regular business hours; we also have additional options to help you meet your financial needs.
Call us at your local Labette Bank location to set an appointment to open an account, inquire about a loan, access your safe deposit box, or obtain other assistance. You will find our phone number directory under the Locations tab at the top of our LabetteBank.com home page, or call 1-800-711-1823
- Use our online and mobile banking, and mobile deposit services available 24/7. If you have not already, you can print off the enrollment form on the LabetteBank.com homepage. The form can be mailed or dropped off through our drive-thru or night deposit.
- If you have previously signed up for online banking, but have issues with your username or password, please call your local branch for assistance
- The Labette Bank Mobile Banking app is available in the App Store. Additional information can be found at LabetteBank.com/mobile-banking
- Use our Billpay feature as part of our online banking to schedule one-time payments, recurring payments, or person-to-persons payments. Additional information at LabetteBank.com/billpay
- Send and receive bank documents using secure email. Find our Secure File Transfer at the bottom of our home page or at LabetteBank.FileMail.com
- Use our automated telephone banking at 1-800-711-5311.
- Use our drive-thru, ATM, and night deposit services.
You will find a complete list of our locations, hours of operation, and locations of our ATMs under the Locations tab on our home page. We will work as quickly as possible in our drive-thru facilities, and appreciate your understanding if wait times are longer than normal.
- Call us if you have a question or need other assistance at your local Labette Bank location during regular business hours.
We appreciate your continued trust and the privilege to serve you.